- Mangla Finvest is strongly committed to every individual's right to privacy and to keeping personal and financial information secure. As part of the effort to earn your trust and confidence in our commitment, we are fully disclosing our privacy practices. We therefore encourage you to read our privacy statement to familiarize and understand the types of personally identifiable information we collect and how we use this information.
- Information collected by Mangla Finvest and how it is used Mangla Finvest only collects the necessary personally identifiable information in order to respond to your requests for our customized products and services. Personally identifiable information is defined as any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains. Such information pertinent to the site includes, but is not limited to, first and last name, physical address, e-mail address, phone number, birth date, and any other information that itself identifies or when tied to the above information, may identify you as a specific individual.
- Mangla Finvest only collects personally identifiable information about you when you specifically and knowingly provide it. The site collects your information in order to record and support your participation in the activities you select. If you subscribe to a service or register a product, for example, the information is used to register your rights, if any, to technical support or other benefits that may be made available to registered users. Mangla Finvest and its service partners use your personally identifiable information to operate the sites and services and to inform you of new features, services, and products from Mangla Finvest and its affiliates.
- Mangla Finvest may also carefully select other companies to send you information about their products or services which are related to the site's service but are not necessary to its operation (an "Extended Service"). If Mangla Finvest intends to use personally identifiable information for an Extended Service, the Mangla Finvest site will also provide you with the ability and requisite instructions to decline this service. You may also stop the delivery of informational or promotional mail from Mangla Finvest by following the instructions on the mail.
- Mangla Finvest may disclose personally identifiable information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
1. Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on the site or its owners.
2. Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Mangla Finvest, the site, its owners, or the public.
Protection of your personally identifiable information
The personal information that you provide in connection with registering yourself as a user of Mangla Finvest products or services is classified as Registration Information. Registration Information is protected in several ways. Access by you to your Registration Information is available through a password and unique customer ID selected by you. This password is encrypted. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. In addition, your Registration Information resides on a secure server that only selected Mangla Finvest personnel and contractors have access to via password. We also encrypt your personal information and thereby strive to prevent unauthorized parties from viewing such information when it is transmitted to http://www.manglafinvest.com/
User/member interaction features
Mangla Finvest has many features that provide for users/members to disclose their identities and communicate with other users/members. Your use of such features and disclosure of any personal details (e.g. e-mail address) by you through these features are at your sole risk and Mangla Finvest accepts no responsibility for the same. However, if your privacy has been intruded as a result of participating in such features, you could notify us by e-mail at: email@example.com
The Mangla Finvest site contains links to other websites. Mangla Finvest is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
If at any time you become aware of the fact or believe that Mangla Finvest or its users/members have not adhered to these principles, please notify Mangla Finvest by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.